Apema or European press association for the arab world and ever since its creation in 2013 has pursued concentrated action in a number of European capitals. This plans insures the completion of the association’s 7 principal objectives rapidly and accurately through the execution of the following activities:
- Coordinate the participation of European journalists and employees in the European press in the arab world’s events
- Organize systematic visits for the European press to the arab world to better understand and explain arab issues
- Organize seminars in Europe to disseminate accurate and detailed information about the arab world in the European press
- Ensuring the access of the European press to information sources in the Arab world
- Organize periodic meetings and workshops with European political individuals to help guide them in relation to arab issues.