Apema or European press association for the arab world is considered a principal and indispensable bridge between European and Arab countries. The association is also considered a central communication station between European media and its employees with governments, individuals and private or public arabic organizations and so this association has 7 principal objectives:
- Build and develop European-Arab relations
- Help European press to understand better the arabic world’s issues and affairs
- Insure the correct and detailed distribution of the arab world news in the European press
- Keep up with the work of European press and its employees in relation to the arab world’s issues
- Help European journalists to reach information sources in the arab world
- Secure European journalists periodic visitations to the arab world
- Organize meetings between arab individuals and the European press during their visitations to Europe.